West Papua becomes so popular among travelers from all over the world because of the stunning beaches yet gorgeous natural landscape. This exotic place is filled with many natural wonders that are ready to excite anyone willing to pay a visit to this fabulous island. Like much of the island, it’s blessed with friendly locals, unique culture, delicious food, and something for every budget. West Papua is very famous for its great scuba diving. Whether you are looking for an exciting adventure or romantic retreat, all find that Papua Trip has all they need for a great time. If you’re looking for an unforgettable holiday, read on for a handful of fun ideas to get you started!
3 Ways to Make the Most Out of Your Papua Trip
- Research. Just like any other holiday destination in the world, Papua can be quite challenging to navigate if you land without any idea of what to do and where to go. However, you can avoid a terrible trip by brushing up on everything and anything you need to know about the area.
- Invest in a resort well worth staying in. One of the easiest ways to spoil your Papua trip is by booking the wrong resorts. Great accommodation plays a pretty significant role in your overall trip. So, make sure to book a great place to stay!
- Pack light. Packing light means more freedom on your trip. First, you need to make a packing checklist of things you need and things you want to bring. Then cut that item’s list of wants in half. However, if you’re not absolutely sure you’ll need something, don’t pack it.
What are the best things to do in Papua?
- Liveaboard trips. Most liveaboard trips in West Papua will take you to the best spots such as Wayag Island, Raja Ampat, Triton Bay, and many more. You will be able to go swimming, meet the locals, watch exotic birds around on stunning beaches, and lay back on unforgettable spots there.
- Diving experience. A liveaboard trip to an amazing island might not be satisfying enough, then take the amazing adventure to the next level. How about diving in remote and stunning dive sites? West Papua is home to some of the best diving in Indonesia. Diving is a must thing to do on your Papua Trip. You will be amazed by what Papua’s underwater has to offer there. Here, you will see various colorful coral and so many fish. For instance, manta rays, sharks, turtles, and much more.
- Trekking adventure Baliem valley. Take in the beauty of Papua in trek adventurers through Baliem Valley. Baliem valley is located in the highlands of West Papua. In this unique valley, you will cross the border of the Yali and Dani tribes. Besides trekking, you will be able to see the mummies and watch the local culture. You may be fascinated by their way of life.
Read more :